CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIBRARY CARD INFORMATION Library Card Policy 2011 (PDF file)
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET A LIBRARY CARD APP FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE! MyCardStar.com
|Format||How Long?||How Many?||Fines||Renewal|
|50*||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|Books on Tape (Children)||
|10||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|Books on CD||
|10||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|Playaways||2 weeks||10||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|Music CD||2 weeks||10||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|CD-ROMS||2 weeks||1||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|DVDs||2 weeks||7||$.50 / $2.00 max||None|
|DVDs (Children)||2 weeks||3||$.50 / $2.00 max||None|
|10||$.50 / $2.00 max||2x|
|Video Games||2 weeks||1||$.50 / $2.00 max||None|
|Magazines||2 weeks||10||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|Museum Passes||One Day||1||$5.00||None|
|Puppets||2 weeks||3||$.05 / $.50 max||2x|
|Kindle & Nook
Adults (18+) Only
|2 weeks||1||$2.00 / $20.00 max||None|
*Total number of all materials borrowed not to exceed 50
- Borrower’s cards are issued free the first time.
- Lost cards are replaced for $2.00.
- Borrower’s cards are issued in the Children’s Room for children from ages 5 to 11 years.
- Children and adults may use their cards in either department, or at any C/WMARS participating library.
- You must present your Library Card or Library Card number for any and all transactions.
- Patrons may ask to reserve any item that is in circulation in any of our network libraries.
- A patron may have up to 10 reserves on his/her record at any one time.
- Loan periods differ according to the lending library’s instructions.
- Interlibrary loans are special “reserves” that can come from libraries usually out of state. For this reason, ILLs can take significantly longer to arrive. You will be notified by telephone when materials are received. Not all items will be able to be renewed.
- You may be asked to pay for photocopies of articles or fees particular to some specialized libraries.
- Please contact the Circulation Librarian at 978-568-9644 in order to renew ILLs or for ILL information.
- All print material may be renewed by phone, in person, or online (after you register) for 14 additional days, up to two times, for a maximum loan period of 42 days.
- Extended vacation loans available on most library items.
- Books that another patron has reserved are not renewable.
- Some interlibrary loan materials are not renewable.
- Kindles & Nooks are not renewable.
- DVD’s or Videos: $.50/day per video up to maximum of $2.00 total
- Books and other materials: $.05/day, per item to maximum of $.50 per item.
- Museum passes: $5.00 late fee not waived on Fridays.
- Kindles: $2.00/day up to maximum of $20.00 total. Fines not waived on Fridays.
- There are no fines on Friday.